Wildflower Music Therapy provides evidence-based services to populations with a variety of age ranges and diagnoses. Such populations include, but are not limited to:
- Individuals with intellectual and developmental disorders
- Older adults residing in senior living and/or memory care facilities
- Individuals with emotional and/or behavioral disorders
- Individuals with neurological disorders
- Individuals residing in a hospital setting
Sessions range from 30-60 minutes, and may occur in-home or at another pre-determined location. An assessment session will be scheduled before treatment sessions begin. This assessment will be free-of-charge, and may occur over more than one meeting.