Wildflower Music Therapy provides evidence-based services to populations with a variety of age ranges and diagnoses. Such populations include, but are not limited to:
- Individuals with intellectual and developmental disorders
- Older adults residing in senior living and/or memory care facilities
- Individuals with emotional and/or behavioral disorders
- Individuals with neurological disorders
- Individuals residing in a hospital setting
Sessions range from 30-60 minutes, and may occur in-home or at another pre-determined location. Prior to beginning services, your assigned music therapist will complete at least one assessment session to determine length and frequency of sessions. More than one assessment session may be required; this is determined on a case-by-case basis.